Cuisine de Garden has launched a beautiful new menu encompassing local ingredients that are in season. Diverse in flavors, abstract in composition and always shifting forward. This new menu constructed by Chef Nan is something that should not be missed.
We were very fortunate to have been welcomed to try their new menu. Plates like one pictured above astound all the senses. Visually, it was beautiful. Texturally it was engaging. The Thai Mackerel mousse with lime gel, lime, and Wild cherry attacked all the senses while simultaneously pleasing them all. Modest in size but prominent in its essence it delivered, for me, more than I was expecting.
The whole menu was amazing but for me, the one that stood out the most was the Grilled Cured seabass with Thai nutto wrapped with a banana leaf. The sauce was made from grilled banana leaf and crispy it came with highland rice. The seabass was perfectly cooked while the sauce was sweeter than I expected but it perfectly complemented the whole dish. Delicious!
Below is the list of other items Cuisine de Garden will be carrying:
– Chicken liver pate’ with peach jelly, peach, peach snow.
– The Nest. Onzen egg with crispy nest and chicken fiber
– Fermented pork consomme’ with fishball and Ceylon spinach
– 3 Grains risotto with Thai anchovies and kale sauce, lotus root, and crispy kaleChapter 3
– Grilled squid stuffed with Thai northern vegetable curry and highland rice cooked with tomatoes